Cousin Marriage is the marriage between cousins, it is seen as Incestuous, but throughout History and still today, Cousin Marriage was practiced in the Middle East, Europe, and also the United States, however, in U.S. History, there are Presidents who were married with their Cousins, John Adams, Franklin D. Roosevelt, etc.
Througtout World History, Albert Einstein, Charles Darwin, etc, were all married to their cousins.
Legal Regulations of Cousin Marriage Edit
Laws Regarding Cousin Marriage in the United States Edit
U.S. Presidents who were Married to Cousins Edit
- Franklin D. Roosevelt married to Eleanor Roosevelt
- John Adams married to Abigail Adams.
- Thomas Jefferson married to Martha Wayles.
- Martin Van Buren married to Hannah Hoes.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- [+] Chawosaurian Character (Fictional) (4 C, 370 P)
Pages in category "Cousin Marriage"
The following 4 pages are in this category, out of 4 total.